Living Design work with our clients to ensure a coherent graphic design route, designed specifically to work with our interiors and architectural designs.
We will consider how the graphics package should work with our projects, and deliver a style manual which details all graphic elements for our projects including typeface, color, size and form, and apply our design to the many different elements of the project, from way-finding signage, through to branded literature and brochures. This holistic approach ensures that all graphic elements work seamlessly with the built environment.
We design in a cost effective way and use locally available finishes, materials and manufactures (where applicable) to ensure an intrinsic sense of location, and ensure that what is delivered is of the highest possible standard, and level of finish.
As part of our Graphic Design process, we will:
- Design in accordance to international standards.
- Find innovative solutions that are quick and flexible
- Integrate the individual character and local destination
- Incorporate tactile and audible communication to aid the disabled
- Deliver solutions for all areas of the designed environment, including Hall Number / ID signs, corridor signs/directional plaques, all public area directional signage, front desk, function rooms, lobby, lounge, administration, free standing event board, meeting rooms, Directional, restrooms, phone, beverage, ATM and other services, Elevator landing directional, Restroom and other BOH signage, Logo Design, Environmental Graphics, Menus, Stationery, etc